The essence of assembly line is automatic equipment, and the work of assembly line needs electric power to drive. The increase in the use of time, wear to a certain extent, will reduce productivity and product quality, such as the rational use of equipment, careful protection, strengthen the view, will extend the normal wear stage, reduce faults, improve productivity, ensure product quality, extend the life of equipment. So how to maintain the assembly line equipment? The following is introduced by the assembly line factory staff:
1, often boot to check the equipment, check whether the equipment is running normally, if there is any abnormality should be timely informed of the relevant personnel to deal with, repair;
2, keep the equipment clean, stainless steel parts appearance, to ensure that the machine is clean and beautiful;
3, often check whether the parts on the equipment are fastened, to ensure the normal use of the equipment;
4, to ensure that the environment of mechanical equipment is dry, equipment to prevent water phenomenon, such as water should be treated in time clean;
5. Repair and maintenance of heating pipe system
6, every other month or so to check whether the mechanical cracking phenomenon, such as this phenomenon should be shut down and timely repair; Clean the heating coil body every one and a half months. To prevent the surface of the heat transfer tube sediment is too thick.
Two, long time before the maintenance of equipment:
1, if the equipment plans to stop storage for a long time, all the bearings on the production line equipment should be injected with butter to prevent rust;
2, the same need to store the environment boring, prevent water;
3. All motors are wrapped in fresh paper for protection;
4. All rubber wheels on the truck are filled with butter to prevent rust;
5. All oil injection parts of the crown car should be protected with fresh paper;
6, all the potion in the pipeline all clean put clean;
7. Remove and clean all steam coils;
Three, after a long shutdown, equipment maintenance before restarting:
1. Remove the cling paper wrapped on the parts when the machine stops;
2. Overhaul the contact of the wiring head in all motor junction boxes, and replace the aging wires;
3. Check the lubricating oil condition in the reducer;
4. Check the lubrication status of all bearings and consider whether to add butter as appropriate;
5. Check the lubrication status of the rubber wheel bearing on the crane and add butter as appropriate;
6. Check the oil spraying parts on the machine and the aging and peeling parts of the paint, and consider whether to re-spray oil to repair the paint.
How to maintain the above assembly line equipment is introduced here. For the assembly line equipment, the extended use life is not only dependent on the shelf life of the machine itself, but also requires the protection of the operator for the later stage of the assembly line equipment.