Plug-in line specification
1. The length of the line body is calculated according to the assembly process layout of the product;
2. The height of the line body is 2M, and the height of the working face is adjustable;
3. Wire body width: according to product specifications;
4. Wire body configuration:
(1) fluorescent lamp;
(2) electric fan;
(3) Process drawing board;
(4) The toolbox is equipped with a power socket (the normal power supply is 110V, because of personal safety, the automatic assembly line will use 110V voltage power supply);
(6) Component box;
(7) EM operation manual instruction bookshelf
Plug-in line maintenance method
Do not water the motor, also do not add diesel oil and liquid organic compounds on the motor, because this may lead to insulation damage and failure of the motor. The maintenance method of speed regulating head is the same as the motor. For the rest, check the electrical manual for motor maintenance and maintenance.
After the chain runs for a long time, it may cause the original lubricating oil to heat and volatiliize, which may lead to the imbalance, noise increase and crawling of the chain in the process of operation. At this time can open the tail of the sealing plate, add butter to the chain or a little thicker lubricating oil.
Use in about three months to drain the oil in the reducer box, clean the reducer box with diesel or gasoline, and add the new lubricating oil to the middle of the observation window immediately after cleaning. (Pay attention to whether there is too little lubrication every month). In the future, you can change the lubricating oil once a year. Too much lubricating oil may cause the gearbox to heat up and the motor protection switch to jump due to excessive motor load. Too little lubricating oil may cause the gearbox to heat up, increase the noise and the gearbox to hang and scrap.